Construct New Food Service Building for DOL, Drums, PA
Contract Value: $4,876,700
Projected Completion: Mar 31st, 2011
Brief Project Description:
- This job involved the construction of a new 18,000 SFT food service building for U.S. Dept. of Labor.
- Site work scope included connections to Sanitary, Storm, Water and LP gas piping. It also included construction of new storm water storage basin, new asphalt paving for the parking lot and concrete sidewalks around the building.
- Architectural scope included concrete, masonry, structural steel, framing and metal deck, carpentry, roofing, doors, hardware, glazed curtain walls, finishes.
- Specialties included commercial food service equipment for the kitchen.
- Mechanical scope includes complete HVAC system, Plumbing and Fire Sprinkler system.
- Electrical scope included new power, lighting and life systems.
- 100′ X 50′ Underground Storm water work collection tank in front of the new building.
- 1500 Yard long Bituminous Access Road along with a 220′ X 100′ Parking lot behind the new Building